I have always wanted to spend a longer period abroad. When I heard that I could do an Erasmus Exchange in my third year (I am studying Game Art at the HKU in Utrecht, the Netherlands), I knew I wanted to do this. When looking for a school to go to, I spotted a Fine Art exchange to Chelsea College of Arts and Design. This school offered me everything I wanted in this point of my education in a city I adore.
My Game Art course offers me a combination of art, design and a little bit of development, I have been focussing on design mostly for the past two years and now I wanted to work on art. I am very excited to be working on this in a Fine Art exchange.
I applied to Chelsea College of Arts and Design, sent in my portfolio and luckily got accepted!
If anyone is interested in my portfolio it can be found here: http://nrr.moonfruit.com/
I'll be updating this blog with my experiences on this exchange!
No comments:
Post a Comment